Blog Journal #6

     My experiences using Diigo are very slim. I have actually never used this platform before, so I am constantly struggling to find my way around it. While using the site, I constantly feel lost and overwhelmed at times. I dislike how busy the webpage seems and how cluttered and unreadable it can seem at times. I do not feel confident in my abilities to navigate the site very often. 

    My experiences with blogging are, again. slim to none. I have never been involved in this type of online platform before and find it odd at times. I have seen people on television and know people who have done this before, but I never saw this as something I would enjoy doing. I still feel this way at times, however, I am navigating through it for this class. I am finding it easier with each passing day. 

    A web 2.0 tool that I would use when teaching would be google docs. This would be a great tool to use for group work and sharing ideas with other classmates via the internet and online platform. Students could interact with other outside the classroom from far apart to still accomplish the assigned task. Me, as a teacher, could this tool to send and receive any documents by students regarding work in the classroom. 

https://docs.google.com/document/u/0/ 

Comments