Blog Journal #6
My experiences using Diigo are very slim. I have actually never used this platform before, so I am constantly struggling to find my way around it. While using the site, I constantly feel lost and overwhelmed at times. I dislike how busy the webpage seems and how cluttered and unreadable it can seem at times. I do not feel confident in my abilities to navigate the site very often. My experiences with blogging are, again. slim to none. I have never been involved in this type of online platform before and find it odd at times. I have seen people on television and know people who have done this before, but I never saw this as something I would enjoy doing. I still feel this way at times, however, I am navigating through it for this class. I am finding it easier with each passing day. A web 2.0 tool that I would use when teaching would be google docs. This would be a great tool to use for group work and sharing ideas wi...

Comments
Post a Comment